Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Stuff...

Hmm... I've been trying to find a way to put my Geocities page in the search engines. Not that I would want too much traffic since I'm quite sure it would shut down the site for an hour each time it got cranky, but it would be nice to see what people think of my Figwit page.

And who knows? Maybe one day, someone will point it out to Bret (McKenzie), and I'll be the next in line for an interview with him or something. Not that I think it would actually ever happen. More like wishful thinking...

I wanted to write more here today, but I need to finish up some role playing posts before I have to get ready for work... I had Severus Snape be the master of the Fangorn Forest. *snicker*

Anyway, It's the last week before I get to have Christmas vacation. I get paid tonight, as well. Sadly, I won't get to see the opening show tomorrow of LOTR TTT... *sniffle* I might have to wait a day or two. TWO?! How can I wait so long? I've had to wait so long already, and now it's just torture, dangling it like that in front of me like a cat with a string that it can't reach. Grf, I say!!!

Ahem... *regains composure* As I get paid, and plan on buying a bow and arrow set within the next few days. Go me! I'll shape myself into an Elf, yet. So as I was saying, I had better go. The clock is ticking, tick-tock, tick-tock.

Current Mood: cynical
Current Music: Hey Son by the Black Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment