Monday, April 21, 2003

Name That Mystery Rash!

Gross, eww, disgusting, and even more gross...
I have some kind of... thing on my arm.
I don't know what it is.


I just noticed bumps on it one day because it stung when I was washing dishes. I thought maybe it was just overly dried skin, but it got worse. Little blisters started to raise up on it, and three days later, I get this. It's becoming like blisters on top of blisters. It's pretty numb when I touch it. Think I should be worried? lol (Obviously yes, but I'm trying not to start getting freaked out by it.)

My Mom put cream and a light bandage on it last night. She said since trying to dry it out wasn't working, that we would try to keep it damp. The blisters just seem to get bigger, though... *cringe* She DID say she wanted us to wait for about three days before going to see a doctor about it, just to see if we can get it under control or not. I'm hoping those days come quickly. I can get to be a very paranoid person and I know my arm isn't going to fall off, but my paranoia is making me worry that it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment