Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weekly Update - Special Edition: New Years (And Family Death)


This week was very sad for me... My Uncle Jerry passed away on New Year's Day. It started off well, though. Tricity finished watching the Harry Potter movies, we stayed up late playing with her Dream Lite, and we brought in the new year. Then I showed how wiggly her tooth is getting, we did an "after Christmas haul", and then I found out about my Uncle's passing... I didn't get to go to the funeral. We finished off the week with going out to McDonald's, and Tricity did a Monster High Ghouls Alive unboxing with all three dolls!

Week 7
For the week of December 29 2013 - January 4, 2014

Please subscribe, comment, and thumbs up! :-)

#TheMultiMom #update #weeklyupdate #weekend #weekendvlog #newyear #happynewyear #death #family #cancer #uncle #dreamlite #light #star #salmon #wine #juice #grapejuice #sparklinggrapejuice #tradition #tooth #teeth #wigglytooth #MonsterHigh #makeup #LisaFrank #McDonalds #happymeal #unboxing #GhoulsAlive

No comments:

Post a Comment