Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Pictures

Here are a couple of more pictures that I put up on facebook, so I wanted to share them here, too.

Here is little Miss Tricity, looking as sweet as ever in her dress-up clothes. She loves wearing these things around the house. Thank you Santa for the Barbie dress-up trunk that she got for Christmas ;-) Maybe he'll bring her another one this year? lol She usually wears this, her Tinkerbell dress, her barbie dress, and I need to find her Sleeping Beauty dress so she can wear that one more, too. No fun in having costumes if you can't get your use out of them, right?


Adam also managed to pick up one of those glow-in-the-dark thingies with the light pen from the thrift store (well kind of like a thrift store, only they donate the money to a good cause). So now... this is what we do before bedtime. We'll play on this thing for a while (mainly me and Tric since Adam goes to sleep) and I thought it would be cool to take a picture of her name in glowing letters... I also put my phone against it, and it reflected the background of my phone, which was her photo. I got a pic of it, but it was kind of too blurry to make anything out of it... Anyway, here was this one:


And of course anything Mommy does, Tricity wants to do, too. Just like the time I went to ask her how she wanted her hair, and she said she wanted it in a bun... That's how I usually wear my hair (to keep the tangles out since it's soooo long). So I put it in a tiny little bun, and she loved it. lol This time, though, she wanted her towel wrapped around her head like mommy does it. So I did it for her, and she was so proud of it, that I had to take a picture, and that is her favorite towel, her "monkey" towel!  :-D


Along with dress-up, she's also got a thing for rings now. The little blue circle-shaped one on her first finger is the one I just gave her recently because it was a perfect fit, and now she thinks it's really something to have a bunch of rings, one for every finger. I told her I'd have to take a picture and show everyone her bling-bling. She thought it was funny...


In other family news- my cute baby nephew (only one I have by blood) is able to sit up on his own! Only six months old, and he's even pulling himself up on the footstool and he'll stand there by himself. He says Dada now, too! I'm so proud of him. I happened to get this picture when I was over at mom's house the other day! Isn't he a sweetie? And he looks just like Khloe and Jolie at that age, too. You can tell they're all Tommy's kids. lol I sure do love him to pieces! And he loves his Aunt Candice, too. I'm so happy I got to be there while he was being born, because I feel like we're really going to be close. He's the little boy I haven't been able to have :-)


And that's all I have for now. I hope you all are enjoying all of this. *love and hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment