Sunday, October 3, 2010

Golly, Look at the Time!

Time sure does go by too fast...

Once again, many things have happened since my last post. lol
Here's the things I wanted to put up since last time that still need to be done:
  • 4th of July pics and video
  • summer fun pics and video from us swimming
  • Renaissance Fair pics and video
  • A picture of my 'perfume ladies' collection
  • cool things I got from the mall
And since then (a little over a month ago), we've had my friend Tahnee's birthday come up. We took her out to eat and I got her a present. Then we went to do a mini-photoshoot. That part was her idea, but you know I was all for it :-D Even though it was unexpected, I got some pics with Tric and they were SO CUTE! I'll have to share pics as soon as I get them.

I also picked a day with her to photoshoot Tricity in all kinds of outfits and costumes, so I'll have to share some of those, too. (I could do that now, actually, but I'm about to put out breakfast at work, so it'll have to wait.)

Then there was Pirate Fest. I was supposed to be a guy and Tahnee was going to be the girl, but she forgot her costume, and I couldn't find my man stuff, so I was a woman, and I looked good. I also got a pirate costume for Tric to wear, and she was cute, as always.

I got to see my grandpa, probably for the last time while he's living in Missouri, and we got a few more things from his place. Among them was a penny collection that was my mom's and she passed it down to me. Now I'm excited about collecting coins! lol

It's October, so that means decoration time. I can't wait to decorate the house! Halloween is almost my favorite holiday. It's like 50/50 with Christmas, pretty much.

I've also decided to go ahead and start packing boxes... If we ever get to move, then I'll be ready to go, I hope. If I get them done before then, that is. I told Adam that either we get to move into his grandpa's place, or we're finding somewhere else to live, because I can't take the crappy air/heat system, I can't take all the mice and ants, and I can't take living in a trailer park. It irritates me to no end how nosey the neighbors are. I'm always convinced that they go through our mail and mess with our stuff.

I've also got hives again this year. It seems like they come and go every seven years. I went to the hospital this time, because the itching was driving me up the wall, and because this time, they came with a pressure allergy. That means, if I got up to walk, brushed up against something, got scratched (like with hives making me scratch?), or anything like that, even biting my bottom lip absentmindedly, then my skin would raise up really bad and be more itchy. So the doctor gave me allergy medicine. I wonder how long I'll have to take it before it goes away? IF it goes away... I can't describe how maddening the itching can be. And people wonder how I have so much patience... You don't even know! :-(

Anyway, I've run out of time and I must go now. Hope to write again soon!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment