Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Weather

Yesterday was such a nice day, that we had to go outside and play. I love this weather. I would much rather have to pile on clothes instead of having to deal with the heat. Adam is the opposite, I think. He always has to crank up the heat and even when I'm hot, he says he's freezing. I think it's the old age getting to him... lol

Anyway, I got some pics on my phone, so the quality isn't as great... but here was Tricity playing out on her swingset yesterday.


This one is kind of dark, but you can make it out. It's a monkey on the monkey bars! ;-)


Actually, she can't really do them by herself, so Daddy helped her across :-D




She wanted to get on her bike, so we got it out for her... And then she wanted to be pushed. Adam told her just to petal so it would be easier for him to push her, but she freaked out and wanted to get off, because she was worried she would fall. He convinced her that she would be okay (because of the training wheels), and he had the back of the bike, so she petaled... until they hit a pothole in the ground. Then she fell sideways, hurt her leg, and freaked out, crying "See! I told you I would fall, and I did!" and then of course she came crying to me. lol I checked her out, assured her she was fine, and she went back to playing...


So then she decided she wanted to pick flowers for us... Little white flowers among the weeds :-D one for me, one for Daddy, and one for her.


We saw a caterpillar eating lunch. I never really seen one eating up close in person that I remember. But then again, my memory fails me a lot lately...


She also had her babies out with her (Baby Tricity and Baby Devin), and Uni, the Unicorn.


She's so funny and so silly...


Then we went inside... Daddy had to get ready for work, and it was already getting cold :-D

I'll try to create a video with the little snippets I got here and there, too...

Now I just have to put my Halloween decorations up before it gets too late! It's already the 6th, for goodness sakes... lol I got a few new things this year. I can't wait to decorate and take pictures again. It'll probably be about the same as last year on the outside. This year, I have some things for the inside, too.

Hope your day is good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment