Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tis the Season to be Spooky

Well it's that time of year. My favorite season! We still don't have our decorations up yet for Halloween, but that never stops us. Not even this splitting headache... Muah-hah-hah-haa!Tricity's been wearing her Scooby Doo costume. We mainly bought it so she can play dress-up in it, since Adam got her so crazy about Scooby Doo... This isn't a very bright picture, but I'll get better ones later on when she wears it out for Moonlight Madness. I just wanted to post the picture that I got the other day in the bedroom. Here's my silly little girl!
Scooby Doo isn't who she's going to be for Halloween, though. Moonlight Madness is just a town event where the kids walk around the courthouse and get candy from businesses, pretty much. For Halloween, she's going to be a pirate, and so am I since I have to match her costume every year :-D (Yes, I have to dress up, too! lol) In a later post, I will share our matching costumes from previous years. This picture is actually from Pirate Fest (which I still need to get pictures up for), but here is a preview of what we'll look like:
She also picked out her Halloween clothes for this year, and of course when she tried them on, she had to pose for me. lol Every year, Walmart has these cute little outfits, so we get her one each time. This one says "Daddy's Under My Spell". Here's my dazzling little cutie:

No comments:

Post a Comment