Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Influenster: The Many Uses of Ivory

OK, so I recently got a free bar of complimentary Ivory Soap in my Influenster Mom VoxBox 2012, and I am totally in love with it! I didn't know how magical it was. Not only does it feel great and smell wonderful, and is a perfect soap for my shower, but it's also useful for SO MANY other things!

With Ivory Soap, I made my daughter gasp when she saw it fluff up in the microwave. No other soap can do this. I also showed her how it can float, and how no other soap can. You know why? Because of the air that was whipped into it when it was made. That's what makes it so light and pure.

We didn't get to make any soap carvings with it, but while our microwaved monster was cooling, I showed her pictures of how people turn this plain white bar of soap into beautiful masterpieces. Then we went back to plate of scented fluff, and I let her squish it around, and she thought it was fun how the soap crumbled between her fingers. I told her that some time, we'll make bath flakes out of it! I didn't get to try it on my laundry either, but when I used it in the shower, I sure did feel much cleaner than using my usual body wash. Of course that's the best way to use it!  ;-)

I especially can't wait to get out and go buy some more! $4.27 for 10 bars? That's awesome, for all of the uses you can get out of this wonder bar! I'm so thankful that Ivory was a participant in the Mom VoxBox campaign, so that I could have this chance to see what they are really made of. Not only did Ivory stand up to all my expectations- they exceeded them! To all of my friends, family, and subscribers, I highly recommend this product. I know I sure can't wait to get my hands on some more to try even more ideas with it.

My afterthoughts on this product (2 years later):
I'm still SO GLAD I found out about ivory! It's the only bar of soap that I use to this day. I LOVE that it's paraben-free, it smells good, it feels good, and I can use it for so many other ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment