Monday, July 23, 2012

Influenster: Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

I got a sample to try (for testing purposes) of the Raisin and oatmeal Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies from Influenster, in their Mom VoxBox 2012. When the box came, I decided to split it in half with my daughter, but the cookie was SO DELICIOUS that SHE ended up eating most of MY half, too! I have to say though... I can't blame her. The bite I had was so soft, smelled AMAZING, and tasted as great as it smelled! I loved them. I wanted to get some at my local Walmart, but they didn't have any :-( I was bummed. I looked online and saw the other flavors they had, and I desperately want to try the almond and chocolate! Seriously... these oatmeal cookies just about rivaled my mom's cookies! Anyway, if you're interested in them, here's some info I picked up about them:

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies


Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving


Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies

My afterthoughts on this product (2 years later):
I was finally able to find this product in my store way after they first came out, but thinking about the ingredients and fat grams, it's really not healthy... It sure is delicious! But not the healthiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment