Sunday, August 26, 2012

Unboxing - Julep Maven "It GIrl" August 2012


I got a box from Julep to show you all. I used the code "penny" at checkout, and it only cost me ONE CENT to get this box! Of course for more boxes, I'll have to pay money (if I want to keep getting them). Anyway, this one is from the Julep Maven "It Girl" collection of August 2012. I got 3 polishes, by the names of Morgan, Blake, and Claire. One is a dark purple, one is a pastel yellow, and one is more of a sky blue. I'll do reviews on them later. For now? Enjoy!

*This video also has captions available.*

Please subscribe, comment, and thumbs up! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/TheMultiMom



Check out our other unboxing videos here!

August 26, 2012
#TheMultiMom #Julep #Maven #JulepMaven #ItGirl #JulepItGirl #JuelpMavenItGirl #NailPolish #nailpolishes #beauty #nails #polish #nail #fashion #purple #yellow #blue #unboxing #morgan #blake #claire #perks #penny #shipping #bag #box #monthlybox #subscriptionbox #colors #toes

No comments:

Post a Comment