Saturday, September 1, 2012

New "Thang" I'm Going to Try...

I'm going to try something new, to help me stay focused on updated this, as well as my Facebook page, and so on and so forth. I think every weekend, once the week is finally over, I shall post my "top 10" or "top 20" (or however many) pictures that I have uploaded about craft ideas, sayings and quotes, ideas for the home, etc. that I find around the web, so that I'm still actively updating my blog all the time, but not posting a hundred times, EVERY day, and then if anyone wanted to see the things I post as soon as I posted them, they could join my Facebook group, or otherwise wait until my weekly update on here to get ideas and what-not. Sound good? I hope so. I promise it won't be as confusing as I worded it! lol   It's just that I'm getting SO MANY ideas from Pinterest and other blogs that I follow ALL THE TIME, and I want to share them, but I don't want to take up too much space doing it, do you understand what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment