Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Girl Scouts Daisy

Tricity recently joined Girl Scouts, and since she's in 1st Grade, she'll be a Daisy. Don't know the difference between Daisy, Brownie, so on, and so forth? Just click the links  ;-) It's okay. I didn't know the difference either, until we signed her up. I was never in it, so I had no clue what to expect. Basically, it all goes by grade level.

Usually, the Daisy uniform looks something like this picture. You can get the vest, or the tunic:

All we'll have so far is just the vest, but I've just recently ordered a pair of Girl Scouts Daisy pants off of Ebay for $12 total. I figured I better go ahead and get pants, instead of the shorts shown above, because of the cooler weather rolling in. They'll look like this:

We're hoping that soon, with the temperatures getting colder, we'll also be able to get her the Daisy hoodie, which looks like this:

Then, if we have money to spare, we'd also like to get her the shorts for when the weather starts getting warmer, the cute little beanie hat, and the socks to show off beneath the shorts, which all look like these:


THEN... Next year, when she starts Brownies, we want to get this ensemble... the one with the blue shirt and knee-hi socks  :-D  But that's not for about another year:

Anyway, expect to see more posts, pictures, or even videos about it soon. She'll have her first campout coming up, and we're so excited to go! (Yes, me too  lol) Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures and video during all the fun we'll be having.

No comments:

Post a Comment