Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Which Sibling Were You?

So which child are you? How accurate would you say this is? I was the youngest sibling (it was just me and my brother), but Tricity falls under the "only child" category.


Mine definitely fits me! Especially with being creative, sense of humor, financially irresponsible, competitive, and loves to be pampered. I'll admit it, I can be known to spend a chunk on something I wanted instead of what I need, and I always feel the need to outdo someone else in my own way, or even myself. I'm always trying to be a better person than the day I was before.

And Tricity's mostly fits her, except she's not unforgiving. She has a good heart and will forgive, because she understands that it's stupid to hold grudges. She's always been the best child anyone could hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment