Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Why Don't People Care Anymore?


What I would like to know is - what happened somewhere along the line that caused such a change in the way people act and think? Or was it always like this between older people and younger people, and I just couldn't see it until now because I'm older?

Maybe people are just always looking for the easy way out, so they think it's easier to just not care at all...? :-( It's really sad. There seems to be a generation gap where people just stopped caring about things that should really matter to them. Or maybe they're just lazy and don't want to put for the effort?

I consider myself  a passionate soul. I feel things deeply, and genuinely care about other people and what they think or how they are feeling. Compared to these people, you would think I care too much, but I don't think they care nearly enough. But to have someone tell you that they could lose you as a friend, maybe think about you for a day or two and then not really give you another thought after that? What is wrong with them?

I don't think they even do it because they think it makes them look tough. I think they honestly just do not care. And that's pretty terrible. Why go on existing if you don't even care? If you have nothing to care about, you have no reason to live for.

I just can't wrap my head around it, how they seem to be okay with that. But you know they are okay? Because they don't care. Something needs to be done. A world without emotion is a world that is doomed to die off.

No comments:

Post a Comment