Wednesday, July 28, 2021

1 Month Surgery Follow-Up

I had my 1 month follow-up with my surgeon. He said I'm right on track! He said it will be normal to lose an average of about 25 pounds a month for the kind of surgery I've had. I used to have a pinching feeling when I would get full, but I no longer have that. He said I had that because everything was still pretty swollen, so it would pinch when I was getting too full. But now, I actually get a full feeling! I've only thrown up once from overeating, and it wasn't even like a normal kind of throwing up that I would do before. It was just - I kept burping up my food, and I had to get rid of it or else keep being miserable and re-swallowing my food (which I know is gross! TMI!). Other than that incident, I've been able to keep everything else down. I hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment