Thursday, July 1, 2021

I'm HANGRY!


Today makes 1 week since my surgery, and let me tell you - I am HUNGRY! I don't know how some people say they aren't hungry afterwards. I cannot wait for my appointment with my surgeon tomorrow to get the clearance for soft foods because I need some cottage cheese! The only difference this time around is that I won't be eating as much as I used to, which was always my problem. My portion sizes were huge and this time I won't be able to eat but a few bites. I was also never one of those people who ate because of feeling depressed or sad. I ate because food tastes good. My Mom was always such a good cook, which was a skill passed onto me. When I'd get sick and can't taste anything, I would hardly eat at all. Why? Because it was tasteless! The food wouldn't taste good when my sense of taste was absent. Anyway, I can't wait to see what my weight is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment