Friday, March 15, 2002

My Nose Piercing Closed Up!

Well, to start off, the nose piercing I had done nearly a year ago all on my own? It finally closed up thanks to work's rules about no jewelry in the kitchen... Just freaking great...

So now I have come up with a new plan, It will involve re-piercing it, of course. Why do I do so, you ask? Because I have always wanted one since I knew they existed, which was at a very young age. They have always been something I wanted for sooooo long, though my mom had never let me have it done. Once I moved out on my own, it became a choice I had gotten to make on my own, and I finally did it. Something of my own free will, in which my mother couldn't stop me from doing since I was my own boss. Not only that, but I just think they're cute :-)

Now, as for the new plan... I shall re-pierce it, and once that is done, in order to keep it from closing, I shall take the post off of another earring and wear that while I am working. Hopefully it won't show when I wear it. The customers might see a dot, but it's hard for them to see over the counter.

I used to do that, but had forgotten about them when I started taking it out for work. I have one for my eyebrow too, because I REALLY don't want to risk that one closing up. I had to have that one done at some shop, and it cost $35 for it.

The only other one I REALLY want is the lip ring in the center (a labret), but I'm pondering how I could get around having to take that out at work... How could/would I be able to wear something that the standard vision couldn't see? *ponders*

current mood: hopeful
current music: Giving In - Adema

No comments:

Post a Comment