Monday, March 4, 2002

Multitasking

Whoa... I feel like I've been avoiding my journal... Man, with chatting all the time, keeping up with this, the DE board, and the VH board is quite a job. I'm always chatting, so I get distracted, and don't tend to these things, let alone take the time to write. The chats, though... They're so much fun! I love them, they are great!

Thought I would leave an update for everyone. I don't feel like fixing my schedule, so I'll tell you all here: I don't work Wednesday, thank goodness, and as for Saturday, I only work 5-8 instead.

As for those of you who wonder what boards I'm always talking about are, they are here:
DE board - X-Men Dark Evolutions:
http://pub45.ezboard.com/bxmendarkevolutionsrpg
VH board - Virtual Hogwarts:
http://vh.7dragons.net/index.php
And now? It seems like I've been asked to join a Star Wars RP board, but I won't post the link until I am certain.

Now I need to make MORE journal entries: There is a song that has me feeling so-so that I have been playing on repeat... a cool dream I had maaaaaany nights ago... stuff I can't really say to anyone but I can always put down better by writing, stuff like that. Er... after I make oooooooone more post on the role play boards! *snickers* I swear... Just one, and that's IT! I promise. Quit looking at my crossed fingers! lol

Current Mood: okay
Current Music: Lemon - U2

No comments:

Post a Comment