Thursday, February 28, 2002

Sleep, and Lack Therof

I didn't get to bed until 4:00 AM, and since I only had four and a half hours of sleep the night before, my eyes were really bloodshot. Then, mom came home and woke me up at 9:00 in the morning so that we could go pay rent, pick up my new blankets for my new bed, and get some groceries.

However, she saw my eyes were red, and knew I didn't get any sleep. So, since she was tired as well, and it was so cold outside, she told me I could lay back down, and we would go tomorrow. I feel a lot better now. *grins still a little bit sleepily* Moms... You gotta love them. I know I can be irresponsible sometimes...

The thing that sucks is that I'm about to go to work. The night shift sucks! The day was a lot better. It wasn't so busy, and there was no stress to get the pizzas done, and have 10 more calling while you were still trying to make one. But, we do what we must. People! Quit ordering pizzas! lol At least I found shoes that don't hurt my feet as badly.

So... *hugs to you all* I miss you all most on these days...
To Rhi: I hope you get to feeling better, sweetie. I left a reply in your last DJ entry.
To Star: We all miss you too! And I'm sure Wheezy will turn up eventually. *hugs*
To Amber: I hope you read my last entry so you know what's going on, and why I didn't make the characters yet.
To Tempy: I miss you and I can't wait to see the next installment of the murder mystery *smiles, hugs, and kisses*
To the rest: *big glomps*
Toodles!

Current Mood: chipper
Current Music: All That You Can't Leave Behind - U2

No comments:

Post a Comment