Thursday, February 21, 2002

Tempy and His Homework

Warning: This journal entry has a little bit more of adult language. I'd recommend that only if you're 13+, should you read this. Any younger? Turn away now, please.

Well, since Tempy had taken off some time to catch up on his school work, he has missed some quite interesting things on the chats!

He missed the belly dancing that me and DW were doing. We found out that we both had the same belly dancing for beginners video, and started doing some of the moves! lol It was a blast. He missed the whole "Kama Sutra" discussion, so delightfully taken on by Josh and how he thought that certain positions were "tame". Hmm... *isn't sure know how to take that quite yet...*

He missed the figurative balls scene, in which AD made a comment along the lines of - 'Grf! Are we playing, or standing around rubbing our nuts?' Of course she meant figurative nuts, so I had to say that I had the biggest figurative nuts of all, and was wagging them around in circles.

Then there was the part in which DW and I got a little frisky. I wanted her to dominate me, and she threatened me with a spork. I was being a bad girl, and thought she would be the best one to punish me. Sadly... it didn't go far. I had to pull a Bill Clinton and say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." *snerk*

It was all so much fun. I hope Tempy comes back soon! *nudges Temp* I feel like biting into him again. Maybe he can punish me better than DW. lol (only joking - for those of you who might get offended)

Current Mood:  devious
Current Music: Cake and Sodomy - Marilyn Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment