Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Like-Minded Pagans

It was awesome! FINALLY, a GOOD day at work! I worked with this chick named Amy, whom was the one who trained me. She was cool. I also worked with this other chick with dark hair, whom was always so nice to me when I would just come to Casey's as a customer. If you haven't figured it out yet, I work at Casey's Convenience Store as a cook in their "Carryout Pizza" section.

Well, I found out today that they are both Pagans! I was so overjoyed. Finally there were like-minded people that I could speak openly with about my views and the things I think about. Amy and I talked about it for a while. She said that she had been into learning about it in high school, but had drifted from it after getting married. But then she met the other chick (whom also has some wicked-cool tattoos - I'm sorry, I just don't know her name yet), whom had told her in confidence that she was into it as well.

Well, after talking to Amy about how awesome the tattoos were on the other lady, she told me that they both were. I was all happy. We talked about tarot, the books that she was lent, and the ones I had lost, how she was teased at school for being into it, and a few other things that were on our minds. Come to find out - we had some of the same books!

We couldn't talk about it much, though, because it was closing time, so I had to crack down on my work and get things cleaned and shut off. I'm just so glad I found that out, though. Now I feel like all of the pain and suffering I was going through - all of the things I hated about work - they were for a reason. EVERYTHING happens for a reason. It was so that I could meet these ladies whom I obviously had to be destined to meet. Now? Work is worth it. I think I'm going to enjoy coming in when I have people like them to work with.

I'm curious, though... Is this part of the spell I did during my initiation back in September? See... I was being initiated into Wicca as a Nemophyte - a Witch in training, by my bestest friend Tahnee who had long known about Wicca and Paganism. Well, the spell I did to go along with it, was to find other Wiccans to help me grow in the ways of the craft, and learn more.

That could explain why I had moved to where I live now, and work at the place where I do, because maybe it was in my path, or part of the spell, to come across these two. I thought that having to move away from my friends was a curse, but maybe this is the reason why? Maybe these new people are here to teach me more. But only time will tell. We shall see. So I will stop talking about work again for now, since I am content for the night.

After I post some on the X-Men RP, I shall return with a few more things to babble on about. Right now, I just feel like I could dance on the wind  :-D

current mood: jubilant
current music: Closer - Nine Inch Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment