Wednesday, February 20, 2002

More Dreams

I've officially started making a little list of things I think of to put in my journal, since when it comes time to writing them, I forget what I was going to say.

This entry, however, is about some old dreams I had, inspired by the last post. I won't bore whoever reads this with every post being about dreams, though. I figured that I'll do two at a time, and change the subject.

So here are two more dreams I have posted for today, and then on to different things to write about. The first one is also a time traveling dream that I had about a month ago, and the second one is a dream I had years and years ago.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In this dream, I lived in a mobile home like I used to when I was a kid. In the dream, I was a kid, too. Me, my brother, and a few friends. Well, we had been playing around the area where the washer and dryer were, and someone came up with the idea to play hide and seek. I forgot who was seeking, but I had climbed into the dryer to hide (because I used to climb into them just for fun when I was a kid. I love tight spaces. The other day... I was lying under my new bed. My mom was laughing at me because I'm almost 20, and I was hiding under the bed like a little kid. Hey! It reminded me of a cave, ok? I happen to love caves. Anyway...)

One of my friends had hid in the washer. Actually, they weren't really hidden, they had just stood in it. But as it started to spin, they were magically transported to some future time. That's how they were hidden when my brother, I believe, was trying to look for them. Maybe it WAS my brother doing the seeking... hmm...

So we finally came out of hiding to find them, because someone had been found, and the game was ready to start a new round, but that washer-hiding friend was no where to be seen. That was when they suddenly appeared, the washer spinning madly, and soon coming to a stop.

He told us everything about the future. It was pretty cool, actually. There were little boards that we could fly on, instead of cars that rode on the ground. There were awesome styled clothes. Very sci-fi looking with the shimmery fabrics and lights. As he spoke, I could see it all. Then, I don't remember what was after any of that.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I had this dream many years ago. Basically, all it was, was me getting yellow plastic, painting over it with clear fingernail polish, sticking it in the microwave, and when it came out, it had turned to gold!

I would go and get anything of my Barbie stuff that was yellow plastic, paint on the clear nail polish, and stick it in the microwave, and someway, somehow, it magically changed. It was like a weird kind of alchemy, I guess? I don't really know... It's all dream logic! lol  My favorite treasure I had made, was a yellow skull head I had gotten from some "candy laboratory" (Doctor Dreadful's Freaky Food Lab) toy that they used to have when I was younger.
I painted it the yellow skull, put it in, and it came out as a gold skull. Joy! It was probably the coolest dream ever, because it meant I was rich! lol

And those would be it for a while. *crosses them off her list* That would be cool if impossible stuff like that were actually possible. *ponders* Can't say I'm willing to try it, though! hahaha

Current Mood: contemplative
Current Music: Take On Me - A-Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment