Saturday, February 23, 2002

Working and Shopping

Well, I'm home for work, but have to go again. I'm going shopping! Yay! That's not so bad ;-D Sadly, I work again tomorrow, standard 4-11:30, that's 5-12:30 board time. But at least mom will be working, so I can get online as soon as I get home. *joy!*

About the cut on the leg thing - Thanks to those who cared. *smiles* However, I don't think it's too bad as it looks. I do see that it's been cut deep in a small part of it, but most of it looks like it's just skin damage, like when you get pinched so hard that it draws blood, but you're not bleeding, and that spot stays there for a while. It's on my right hip. I know it's going to leave a scar, at the least. It is bruised a bit too, but that's probably because of when I banged into the thing that cut it. I'm just glad I can still work. More work means more money... evil thing, that is. *mumbles*

So I'm off to do some shopping. Hopefully I get something new. Mom might let me get some yarn so I can learn to crochet, so I can make an awesome fuzzy black and red blanket for my bed. Then, the better I get, the more black and red arrangements I'll have in my room. *evil grins* A whole room full of goth-themed crocheted items! Even the walls. Tacky? Yes... But it would be GLORIOUS!

So... goodnight to all!
*hugs*

Current Mood: satisfied
Current Music: It's Electric, boogie-woogie-woogie - (I forgot who sang it)

No comments:

Post a Comment