Thursday, February 28, 2002

Quickie for Amber (Role Play Stuff)

Quick entry... Mainly for Amber about our X-Men role play...

Amber: sorry dear, but I couldn't get those applications posted tonight :-(  I know, I know, I'm horrible! I say I'm going to do something and then leave you hanging... I have to get my butt to bed, though, so I will most likely do them later tonight when I get home from work.

If you DO have preferred pics of Deryck and Spike, just send them to my mail, I'll fix 'em up, slap 'em on my site, get users for them, and make their applications as soon as I can. *hugs and kisses* Thanks, doll.

P.S. Did you like my last Stone Dust reply? *snickers* Your Max is quite the spunky one! I can't wait to bring in Spike to teach her a lesson *winks*

current mood:  hyper
current music: Can't Fight the Moonlight - Coyote Ugly Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment