Wednesday, February 27, 2002

My Plans For Tonight

So... I didn't come back last night after I said I would... Oh well. My computer had frozen up, and I just decided to shut it off since I had to get up at 9 anyway and go to work from 10 - 2. My schedule has changed a bit, so I'll be updating that ASAP.

As for X-Men RP news, I'm looking for a tiny picture to use of Michael Keaton. I've decided that he will be my news reporter that I've been wanting to create for so long. His name will be - Jeordie "The Man" Mann. *snickers* He's going to be SUCH a mutant-hater, too. I LOVE mutants. The X-Men were my role models, and still are, for so long in my life. Him? Not so much :-D Hey, you have to play bad characters too, sometimes, you know?

And then I figured while I'll be uploading pics to my site to use, I will also upload ones for my guy characters for my friend Amber's girls, so they can all get their groove-on started. (Eventually my guy characters will be the boyfriends of her girl characters, is what I'm trying to say here.) *waits for Amber to glomp her and beams* Yes, I know, I know. You love me. *MUAH* to you, too, dear.

And, mom asked me to eat her chicken stuff that she made. She sent it on email. Guess she knew I would hop online first thing. *snickers* So I'll be doing that, and bringing up a load of laundry. So here's the plans that I hope to do tonight:

1: get food and bring up the basket
2: upload pics and create applications
3: role play a bit on DE (X-Men Dark Evolutions board)
4: send my song to Tempy, if he wants it (I won't blame him if he don't! lol)
5: maybe post on the VH (Virtual Hogwarts) board
6: Try to find a good site for my new homepage. I really need to start working on one so I can show it to people I know, and make pages for all my characters.

These will work in any order. *big smiles* I am a little grumpy, however, that I didn't dream, since I only had 5 hours of sleep. Usually when I dream, it's when I get more than enough sleep. But that's ok. I have too many dreams to post about as it is. I'll add that to my list, too. Write about previous dreams... ok... I'm going now.

Current Mood: productive
Current Music: Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment