Monday, February 25, 2002

My Work Schedule

I'm actually going to post my schedule for all of my friends to know when I will and won't be online. It's better just to post it on here for you all to see since I never actually get to talk to any of you any more! :-( It starts as of tomorrow (Tuesday, February 26, 2002). Timezone is Central. Today, I am off (thank goodness!), and all of these are evening shifts. Never do I go in early in the morning, or stay until late at night. (Example: 10 - 2 is in the afternoon and such)

I will also list the days when my mom is off work, (basically Fridays and Saturdays) because on those days, I can't get online much, either, since we share the computer. So...

EDIT: I HAVE DELETED THE OLD SCHEDULE THAT ONCE HAUNTED THIS SPOT.
I will keep them updated and deleted, as time goes on. I just took this old one off so that no one got it confused with the most recent ones.

Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Crawling - Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment