Sunday, February 17, 2002

So...

After my HORRIBLE day yesterday, at least I had someone there to help me from slipping even further into the rut. They were my buddies on AIM from the Hogwarts site I post on (or as well called it, VH! Virtual Hogwarts). It's a message board, but it's like my home away from home, or my virtual home, or my sweet escape!

Thanks to "Tempy", I was kept from going even further insane than what I already am, and he's also the one who helped me get my deadjournal looking the way I wanted it to. Thanks Tempy! *glomps him* I swear... If we could build a real-life community with these people? It would be the most awesome place on Earth to live! I love you guys... I really do! *squuuuuueeeeeze*

I also took a "What Mythological Creature Are You?" quiz, and found out that I'm a wood nymph! *smiles* For some reason, this makes me happy! I thought that was pretty cool. Thanks to Josh's DeadJournal. That's where I found it and took it at. I know my friend Star has some, and Malfoy had a few on his page, too.

*goes off to find some more to take* I'll be back as soon as I get done taking some of them.
^_^  (You like that happy face? I also learned how to do that from my VH friends!) xoxox
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: Mare's eat oats, and does eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment