Friday, February 22, 2002

Stuff...

Well, I had a dream last night and the night before, but I'll wait until I have more time to post them. I have to go to work soon, and am trying to get everything done ASAP before I have to get offline and get ready. Last night's made me sad, and the one the night before was an awesome-sci-fi-action-packed dream!

Just wanted to leave this for those of you who might wonder where I'll be, since I won't be online. I'll be working... *mumbles and grumbles* until around 12:30 - board time.

I had also spent a good two hours working on story ideas for my fic last night. I'm still not too sure on what to make the main plot be, but some ideas are just now starting to form in my head... I will mainly be working on the book about people on our board, and some of the events that happen on the board will be included in it, as well. I'm thinking of making us all sixth years, that way we're still old enough to have fun yet not on our last year, so I don't have to do any "graduation" type things.

Basically, this won't be a children's story. It will be the darker side of Hogwarts. Kind of a behind the scenes story. And with me being a Slytherin, you can imagine ;-) Things one wouldn't talk about to those who have shared the story. You know... the whole "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" kind of thing? Not an evil kind of story, but more one of passion, betrayal, suspense...and death. There will be some deaths. I'm hoping to get a tear jerking scene worked in, if possible.

It will be from the Slytherin point of view, myself being the main character, of course. Sadly, I wanted Fred and George to be in it, but I believe they will be gone by the time Ron is in his 6th year, won't they? But Josh and Wheezy will be in it to take their place, I suppose. They're always a pair of fun! And while I'm thinking of character roles: One quick reminder to self - Be sure to ask Tempy about his preferences in having a main role, when I see him next. For now, that's all I'll say about the story.

Aaaaannnndd... I smell SHRIMP! Mmmmmmm... *drools* yum! *joy!* Mom must be cooking it now. Yes! There's her calling me downstairs to eat right now. Must run! Ya'll know I loves me some "scrimps", just so yah know! ;-)

P.S. Please feel free to comment on any story stuff! Basically, some main ideas I have so far are having a Christmas Ball in remberence of the Yule Ball, a big vapire story, a secret society, the new muaraders, and Slytherin style parties. *wink*

Current Mood: hungry
Current Music: The Girl at the Rock Show - Blink 182

No comments:

Post a Comment