Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Short Entry - Updates

Tomorrow - I get my new bed. Yippie! I HAD a daybed, but finally, at the age of 19, I'm getting a full-sized bed! lol

Today - I sat in a van for 6 hours while we drive back and fourth to take my brother back home, and come back to our home. Why does traveling always make me so tired? All I do is SIT there! lol  I love it, though. I could travel around the country all day and probably be happy :-D It reminds me of when we would take late night trips to my grandma's house, and I would sleep in the back seat, snuggled up with my blanket and pillow. There's just something comforting about that, you know?

Etc. - I am finally getting used to the fact that everything is gone. I can accept it, but I'm not happy about it. I still don't think I will EVER get over this. How do you get over losing a piece of your soul???

Must get off the net now. Mom stayed home sick tonight, and she made pizza. Yum. That, and after the long drive, I'm drained. Pizza, Code Red Mt. Dew, and sleep. Sounds good, doesn't it? ;-D

Current Mood: content
Current Music: Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics Style

No comments:

Post a Comment