Sunday, March 20, 2011

Illuminati Helicopter Attack Dream???

This is the first time I ever dreamed that I got shot... The dream was pretty scary, but I didn't end up crying or waking up from it, either... This dream happened a few nights ago, about March 19, 2011.

My husband and daughter and I were living in the trailer that we currently live on (at the date of this posting) on Sycamore road, and they were out of the home to go see his dad. I was by myself, and I remember hearing a loud noise, and I knew it was some kind of plane or chopper. Around here, you hear a lot of those on a daily basis. Anyway, the sound was getting closer and closer, which was unusual, because they don't usually touch down anywhere around here that I know of.

I was in the bedroom, so I went to go look out of the back window, and right as I looked out, a helicopter swept past the back of the trailer, in between our home and our daughter's swingset, and it started shooting. I knew who it was. It was the Illuminati. They had found me, because I had been looking up and learning things that I wasn't supposed to know about them. They knew what I had been researching on my computer, and now they were going to either scare me into stopping, or take me out...

I dropped to the floor, but I noticed I had been shot in my leg, arm, and chest. When the helicopter passed, I looked at the wounds, and they weren't bleeding. I could see the flesh inside the holes that the bullets made, but there was no blood. I grabbed my phone and was trying to call for help when they swooped down and made another pass. I hugged the floor, trying to lay as low as possible. This time, after they passed, I thought maybe they were gone for good, but then another sound alerted me. I looked out the window again, and this time, there was a tank. I jumped up and ran to go lock the door. I guess instead of blowing the place up, I assumed they would just try to come into the house. 

Anyway, it wasn't long after this that I woke up to go to the bathroom... SO glad it was just a dream!  lol  It sounds like some action-packed movie. Good thing life isn't really like the movies  :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment