Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Brother!

I just wanted to wish my brother a big
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
He's a big 33 today! I hope to get a "sibling tag" video up soon, if I get the chance to tape, and have time for editing/uploading... It would be a sweet idea  :-)

Here's what I posted on Facebook to him, that I will repost here:
Dear bro,
You're like snow,
Creating happy faces
Wherever you go. 
Dear bro,
I want you to know,
From my life, don't ever go!
Happy Birthday to the best brother in the whole world.
I love you! xoxoxox :-D


Aries in a Nutshell:
Aries is the first of the zodiac signs. Aries is the sign of the self, people born under this sign strongly project their personalities onto others and can be very self-oriented. Aries tend to venture out into the world and leave impressions on others that they are exciting, vibrant and talkative. Aries tend to live adventurous lives and like to be the center of attention, but rightly so since they are natural, confident leaders. Aries are enthusiastic about their goals and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, "wanting is always better then getting" is a good way to sum it up. Aries are very impulsive and usually do not think before they act - or speak. Too often Aries will say whatever pops into their head and usually end up regretting it later!


With all that said, you are still a fine fellow and the greatest brother I could ever have!!!
Love ya! Your little sis,
~ me ~
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment