Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sibling Tag

Happy Birthday to my brother who turned 33 yesterday on, April 7, 2012. I decided that since I was wishing him a Happy Birthday, I'd also do a Sibling Tag. I got the questions from another YouTube-er (though I changed a couple of them) so if you want to use these questions, too, here they are:
1. Who is the oldest?
2. Any nicknames?
3. Funniest memories of each other
4. Most memorable argument
5. Most cherished memories
6. Do you have any old photos of the two of you together?
7. The last thing the two of you talked about
8. Are you close?
9. What annoys you the most about each other?
10. Do you hang out and do things together?
11. Are you competitive with each other?
12. Have you ever fancied any of your sibling's friends?
13. One thing you can do that your sibling can't
14. Who is the best looking?
15. Who is the most creative?

(THIS VIDEO IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment