Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crackle Nail Polish Tips

Okay, I decided to start doing videos about the crackle polishes I have been buying. I put this video up a while ago. It's the start of my "Crackle Polish" review/tutorial/swatch videos. This one is basically a "tips" video, because I don't want to have to repeat all of the same information in each video that I put up. Below are pictures from the video, so you can get a better look at the nail wheels I made. Enjoy!


(THIS VIDEO IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE)

And of course if you didn't hear them in the video, the colors are:
Black
Gray
White
Red
Gold
Silver
Yellow
Orange
Light Pink
Dark Pink
Light Green
Dark Green
Light Purple
Dark Purple
Light Blue
Dark Blue
Light Brown
Dark Brown

Here's the nail wheel on a white background, with one light source, flash and no flash:

Here's the nail wheel on a white background, with two light sources, flash and no flash:

Here's the nail wheel on a dark background, with one light source, flash and no flash:

Here's the nail wheel on a dark background, with two light sources, flash and no flash:

No comments:

Post a Comment