Sunday, June 24, 2012

Introduction

Watch us on YouTube!

Welcome to our channel! This is just my introduction video to my channel that explains why I chose "The Multi Mom" as my username, and why I switched from my old user name (Another Eclectic Mom) to this one. I hope everyone will enjoy the videos I have to offer! Please subscribe and keep me motivated!

*This video also has captions available.*

Please subscribe, comment, and thumbs up! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/TheMultiMom



Thanks for watching! Enjoy! ♥


June 24, 2012
#TheMultiMom #familyvlogs #familyvlog #vlog #vlogs #vlogging #video #videos #familyvideos #familyvideo #home #movie #homemovie #homemovies #movies #Perryville #Missouri #PerryvilleMO #PerryvilleMissouri #AnotherEclecticMom #moms #motherhood #mommy #mom #mothers #eclectic #eclecticmom #eclecticmoms #introduction #introductionvideo

No comments:

Post a Comment