Friday, June 22, 2012

Waiting on my Influenster Mom VoxBox & Moving Update

Well this is the second day that I haven't gotten my Mom VoxBox from Influenster. I was really hoping it would be in today, but it's probably a good thing it's not here yet since I still have packing to do. I can't wait though!!! I already saw what kinds of things will be in it, but for now I'll keep it my little secret. Of course you can always go on  youtube and see other reviews for yourself, but I'll be doing my own as soon as it comes in! And yes, I'll get the "unboxing" video up ASAP!

As for moving? Well we're almost packed up. We have until the end of the month, since rent doesn't come due again until the 1st. The kitchen and living room are about done, our room is done. Both of the bathrooms are done. The closets are emptied. Tricity's room is done. All that's left is the hallway and the laundry room! I'm so, so super excited! I just hope my mom and I can get along well during the next couple of months... lol   I know we'll do alright, but I also know how we push each other's buttons, but Tric really really wants this, and I want to get out of that trailer! Adam holds his tongue well... Me? Not so good  :-(

Adam has already taken off all of the boxes that I had done to storage. He takes them just as fast as I can pack them! And it TOTALLY amazes me how STRONG he is! A whole box of records, I kid you not - he lifted them like they were a box of feathers! I wish I had that kind of strength... He took off some of the smaller furniture, too. The big stuff will have to wait until my brother can help us with one of his friends' flatbed trucks. As for the storage unit, the thing is HUGE! We're totally going to be able to fit the swingset AND all of our boxes and furniture in there. It even has electric, lights, and a heater. One could probably live in such a space (but not us! lol).

I sure can't wait until this is all over, and we can start fresh in a new home, and we can finally have a pool and a garden. I just wish we were able to save up enough for a downpayment on BUYING a home, but since the move to my mom's is just temporary, then all we'll have enough for is the deposit and rent on a home... Ah well. I can still dream... Unless anyone would ever be willing to help me out on this? Or if we could ever win the lottery jackpot  ;-)

Until then, ta-ta for now!
*pacing in anticipation for my mom box*

No comments:

Post a Comment