Friday, October 12, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ Review

I haven't gotten up my video yet on this one either, but I needed to make a blog post about this product, because I'm in love with this new product I got to try. I got it as a complimentary sample to try, through Influenster from their Naturals VoxBox 2012.

Of course, because it's natural, it's made with some of the best ingredients! (Check my pictures down below to see.) When first applying, it gives your lips a fresh, minty tingle. (If you don't like the tingle, fear not- it doesn't last long, but my daughter and I really love the tingle!) It made our lips feel so soft and moisturized, without leaving that sticky feeling that you get from other lip balms. It also didn't leave them feeling oily like others do, too. It was so great! I know it lasted at least 6 hours before I had to take a shower and reapply, so it lasts quite a while. My daughter liked this product so much that she tried to take mine! lol  I'm so thankful to have gotten this right as the weather is getting cold, and they even make a cold sore treatment that would be helpful to my husband  ;-)

The information for this product states: 
Organic Shea Butter Pure Vitamins A&E Coconut Oil Minty Flavor: Refreshes Coconut Oil: Moisturizes Organic Shea Butter: Heals & Protects Vitamins A&E: Softens & Heals
With pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins, LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer is seriously long-lasting! Tell us how much longer your LypSyl lipbalm lasted than your old brand.

If you would like to know more, go check it out at their website, here:
http://www.lypsylhome.com/

My Thoughts on This Product (2 Years Later):
This is STILL my favorite lip balm! I love the natural ingredients, and the minty cool feel on my lips. Even my daughter loves this one the most.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment