Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Influenster Relaunch!

For any of you who have been following my blog, Pinterest, or Facebook page, you all know that I've been into Influenster for a while now. What is InfluensterInfluenster is a website that offers you free samples to test and try out, and then you share your reviews and opinions with others! It's the best way to give and get opinions about products out there.

So far, I've gotten the Mom box and the Naturals box. I've sampled Stash Tea, Ivory Soap (which I am totally in love with now!), LypSyl Lip Balm, GeoDeo deodorant (which I am also in love with!), Nectar Honey Crystals, The Original Dish Drying Mat, Broadway imPRESS nails, and so much more!!!

The most awesome part about this? You don't have to pay a thing! And even better? If you win badges for completing tasks (such as "like"ing the companies on Facebook, Twitter, writing blog reviews or making video reviews, stuff like that), you may get to be one of the people selected to win BONUS items from the companies! With my Mom box, I won 10 bars of Ivory soap and a bottle of liquid Ivory body soap, and I've gotten an extra free box of imPRESS nails, as well as one of their nail dress designs.

All in all, I totally think Influenster is superb, and I'd love to recommend them to ANYONE who comes across my pages. You can either take my word for it, or go vist them and see for yourself! Check them out here:

http://www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment