Friday, October 12, 2012

Influenster: The Original™ Dish Drying Mat Review

I haven't gotten up my video yet, but I needed to make a blog post about this product, because I LOVE this idea! I got "The Original™ Dish Drying Mat" as a complimentary sample to try, through Influenster from their Naturals VoxBox 2012.

Why did I love this product so much? First of all - because I don't use a dishwasher anyway. It's a waste of water, electric, and I hate having to pre-wash my dishes, hoping the dishwasher will get them clean, and it doesn't even do a good enough job anyway. So? I handwash, and usually let them air dry in a dish rack. The bad side to that? Germs and bacteria build up. That's why I secondly love this product! You can wash it when you're done using it, so it doesn't build up germs and bacteria from sitting around! It's washable. Thirdly, I love this product because it has a nice design on the cloth, looks classy, has a satin trim, and it even has a little hook attached to hang it up if you want to. It also comes in different colors. It's perfect for my kitchen!

The information for this product states: 
The Original™ Dish Drying Mat is the new solution to the age old tradition of placing dish towels on the counter when hand washing pots, pans, dishes, and glassware. But more than Dish Mats, The Original™ features a line of cleaning, home and pet products!

If you would like to know more, go check it out at their website, here:

Here is the front of the product I received, the back, the drying mat fully extended, and then the information paper I got with it, front and back.

My Opinion on This Product (2 Years Later)
I liked this product really well, but the beige color stained really bad for some reason. I didn't spill anything on it, but once I washed it, it got all splotchy and looked pretty bad. It still serves it's purpose, though, as unattractive as it may be.




No comments:

Post a Comment