Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My First Scentsy Order!




I was SO EXCITED to get my first Scentsy order today! I totally forgot that I wanted to do an unboxing because I was too excited, so here's a quick video on what came in. I got the Castille styled burner from the "Silhouette Collection". The wrap has a soft powder finish and crown detailing, and it sits on an etched porcelain warmer that lets light shine through when lit, creates a uniquely textured glow.

I also ordered six scents:
Honeymoon Hideaway
Cozy Fireside
Perk Me Up
Peppermint Dreams
Iced Pine, and
Pumpkin Roll.

Right away, we set it up and popped in the Peppermint Dreams scent, and it smells like York Peppermint Patties in here! All together, for the warmer, wrap, and 6 scents, I paid $70.17 (minus shipping). I plan on doing a more detailed video later - I was just SO EXCITED!!!

*This video also has captions available.*

Please subscribe, comment, and thumbs up! :-)

#TheMultiMom #Scentsy #burner #candle #castille #cozyfireside #electric #electricburner #honeymoonhideaway #icedpine #peppermintdreams #perkmeup #pumpkinroll #silhouette #silhouettecollection #unboxing #warmer #wickless #wrap #lampshade #lamp #peppermint #pumpkin #pine #coffee #smokey #scent #scented #lightbulb #scentwarmer



No comments:

Post a Comment