Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Walking With Tricity After School

Walking With Tricity After School

Here's a video I took yesterday of my daughter and myself doing some walking after school. We want to get healthy! :-) As part of a Girl Scout activity, my daughter is supposed to help Adam and I do something healthy. For him, I figured his physical health is okay (better than mine) so maybe she could help him with his inner health, and do some meditating? With me, I obviously need help on the outside, so after school yesterday, we took a walk around a couple of blocks.

*This video also has captions available.*

Please subscribe, comment, and thumbs up! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMultiMom

#TheMultiMom #walking #health #GirlScouts #GirlScout #walkingaroundtheblock #walkaroundtheblock #healthy #healthier #walk #fitness #MyBestSelf #exercise #weightloss #weight #physical #activity #physicalactivity #physicallyactive #encouraging #goodhabit #goodhabits #workout #tree #branches #doggy #nest #active #nature #healthwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment