Monday, September 19, 2016

I Turned Against Voldemort! (Dream)

In this dream, I worked as a Death Eater. I wasn't nearly one of the important ones, but the fact remains - I was a Death Eater, and therefore, I was bound to my loyalties to our Lord Voldemort... I was meant to go undercover at Hogwarts, but I can't remember if I was a student or a professor. I was still myself, in my current body, but sometimes I'm myself in school dreams where I'm always a student, so that is why it was unclear to me.

Either way, I attended Hogwarts, but during my time there, I had grown to appreciate it and love it. I don't really remember anything of what happened during my stay. Time seemed to pass all of a sudden in my dream. I remember how much I wanted to protect the school, though, so when news got back to Voldemort about how I turned on him, I was as good as dead in his eyes.

If I had been in the normal world, he would have come straight for me and killed me off. However, since I was on Hogwarts grounds, I was protected by the school's enchantments. He couldn't just simply show up and attack me. However, he could speak inside my mind, and I remember getting snarky arrogant comments and threats from him. I felt bad that I had betrayed him, but I didn't want anything to happen to the school.

By the time this all happened, I had already told Professor McGonagall the truth about why I was there, and that I was sorry and I wanted to help, so when he was attacking my mind, she put her arms around me in a hug like a mother would do, adding to the proof that this school was worth fighting for. I felt so much love and caring in that moment.

That's pretty much it for that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment