Wednesday, May 8, 2019

I Was Kidnapped! (Dream)

The dream started off as something completely different. At first I was in a movie theater, and everyone was wearing costumes. Every time I would see a costume I liked, all I had to do was think about it, and I would be wearing something like it, but in my own personal style.

I did this a few times before the scene shifted in my dream and I was now a mermaid, but instead of being in the theater, I was on a beach with my momma mermaid. I was about 17 in this dream. We had gotten washed up on the sand and were struggling to get back in the water, but then these creeps came and saw us. They talked about how they could get a lot of money for mermaids, but even more money for a pregnant one, so one of them impregnated me (as weird as that is to write). My momma mermaid was yelling at them to stop as they held her down and told them to take her, not me, but they carried me off and that was the last I had seen of her.

The scene shifted again and now I was now in an old barn home, and I had legs. The baby had been born since then, and was about a year old. I was carrying it around with me while I did chores. Apparently I was being held captive in this home with a bunch of hillbilly kidnappers, forced to have their children and take care of their home. But it was at that moment that I realized I had a cell phone with me.

I would have to play it cool, not wanting to raise any suspicions. I would continue to do my chores as normal, but as soon as I had a moment (which was almost impossible as I was constantly being watched), I would try to get a message out and send a text to my Mom. My real-life Mom, not my mermaid mom. So I finished my chores for the day, put the baby down to sleep, and went to bed.

It was like I didn't realize what had gone on these past couple of years, because when I went to bed, there was a man laying there. I guess he was my mate? I wouldn't say he was my partner because that usually meant both parties were willing to partake. And I definitely wouldn't have called him my lover because I had no love for this stranger. But he was waiting for me to climb into bed, which I had done as I was expected. I turned over on my side facing the window of the bedroom, and pretended to go to sleep while I waited for him to fall asleep first.

When I thought he was out, I pulled the phone out, which I had been hiding between my boobs. The light was bright though, so I tried to cover it up as best as I could while logging onto my facebook page so that I could text my Mom. I had almost gotten the message done when he started to stir. I hid the phone, but it was too late. He knew something was up and asked what I was doing. I told him I was trying to look up a recipe, while trying to hit send on the message. Even part of a message would be better than sending her no message at all. I believe it was supposed to say "Mom, I've been kidnapped, I'm at [whatever address it was], please come get me".

He yanked the phone away from me, saw the message, and started to raise hell. This caused the others in the house to come bursting through the door. I knew they were really going to punish me for it, and I wasn't even sure if the message got through or not, but I know I needed to survive, so I busted through the window and ran. And ran. And ran! But not before they shot at me. Since I was pretty far off and trying to dodge any bullets, they hit me, but it wasn't enough to take me down.

I ran to the place where I thought my Mom might come looking for me, which was the beach where I had been taken before. When I got there, they caught up with me, and one of them managed to stab me. I don't really remember much of what happened after this since I had to get up and get Tricity's lunch ready for her field trip today. What a weird dream though!

No comments:

Post a Comment