Saturday, March 6, 2021

Dr. Coomer is the Best!

 Tricity got me into a thing... It's called HLVRAI. It stands for Half-Life VR but the AI is Self-Aware. I really didn't want to get into something new... I even kept telling her no when she asked me to watch it with her. She ended up getting to order a plushie of "Benry" which was ridiculously priced, but she really, really wanted it, and I wanted her to be happy. Finally, after a negotiation of her making me some macaroni and cheese with tuna, I reluctantly agreed to watch the first episode, and if I liked it, I would agree to watch the rest. It took a bit to get into it because the main guy was very annoying to me, but I'm telling you... This girl knows what's good! She always has done a pretty good job at knowing what good entertainment is. I kept laughing so hard, especially at "Dr. Coomer". He's supposed to be like a tutorial NPC, and he did it so very well! So now I'm on the last episode, and this thing was definitely worth the watch. I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment