Friday, March 5, 2021

I Dyed My Eyebrows

So... Tricity told me she's tired of having invisible eyebrows, meaning her eyebrows are so light colored, you can't really even tell they are there. She gets that from Adam's side, because his eyebrows are white and nearly invisible as well. She said she wished that she could dye them or something, and I said "Of course you can!" But I was thinking the wrong thing. I was thinking about using hair dye, right? No! Don't ever try using hair dye on your eyebrows. Just shut that idea down right away. But then I thought - do they actually make a dye just for eyebrows out there??? So then I went to Google and looked it up.

While I didn't see any specific product for the eyebrows, I DID see many people suggest using a men's beard and moustache dye for them. WHY did I not think of this??? It was perfect! So since we had to go to the store later, I took her with me and we picked out a color that she might want to use. It was hard to judge by the outside of the box, but we ended up going with "Medium Brown" in the "Just For Men" brand, because that's all they had to offer.

She still hasn't let me do hers yet, but you can bet this set the wheels rolling in my mind, so I decided to use it on myself first. Guys...  :-o   I am AMAZED! My eyebrows are a little darker now (because I'll be honest - I started getting some gray eyebrows), and I look younger because of it! I don't have any photos yet because I didn't feel like taking any right now, but I think they look so much better! And it was so easy, too! When I DO get Tricity's done (meaning when she finally lets me do it) then I'll be sure to show pics. I will say they are the perfect shade for me, but I think we need to go back and get a little bit lighter of a shade for her. I don't think she would like them as dark. We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment