Tuesday, March 9, 2021

TheMultiMom+ Introduction and Surgery Announcement!

Watch us on YouTube!

I'm officially announcing my surgery, and thus the launch of my new addition to the channel. This took a lot of courage to do, but I'm finally feeling like I can be the me I've always wanted to be. Enjoy! ♥

Please subscribe, comment, and thumbs up! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/TheMultiMom

Check out my other surgery videos here!










Thanks for watching! Enjoy! ♥


June 24, 2012
#TheMultiMom​ #duodenalswitch #surgery #loop #duodenal #loopduodenalswitch #procedure #stomach #intestine #bariatric #bariatricsurgery #DS #VSG #BPD #gastric #bypas #sleeve #gastricbypass #animation #claymation #stopmotion #barbie #greenscreen #majorsurgery #health #healthissues #issues #plus #weight #weightloss

No comments:

Post a Comment