Thursday, April 10, 2003

Ms. Cellophane

It's been a few days... I haven't posted here since my 'I'm depressed, please help me' post, but only one person really seemed to notice anyway... *Hugs Alatar* Thanks, sweetie. Once again, this is proof that no one really notices me. I'd say people can just call me Ms. Cellophane... but they would probably forget that, too...

The good news is that I was able to shove aside the 'hopeless, I'm useless, I'm going nowhere' feeling for the time being, thanks to my new obsession for Pirates of the Caribbean. Here's a gallery I made of Johnny Depp pics as Captain Jack Sparrow, if any of you are interested.
http://www.geocities.com/capjacksparrow/index.html

I personally like to drool over them every hour or so. I'm so happy this sexy man is still making movies. I'm also a bit happier because I bought a cordless laser (optical) mouse (yay for shopping!), and in the next week or two, I'll be getting a laptop. I've wanted one ever since way back when. Now, when I go anywhere that I know I'll be brain-dead, I can take it with me to keep me free from the insanity known as the 'real' world.

And then there's July to look forward to, so I want my life to continue until then, at the least. In July, I'll get to see Pirates of the Caribbean, and I'm going to Ozzfest. Hey! I'll be 21! That's the legal drinking age! *devious grin* Should I, or shouldn't I??? *ponder* If I'm smart, I won't... If I'm depressed, I just may... Depends on what Marilyn Manson tells me. Muah-hah-hah-haa!

Hmm... Anything else to tell? I know there was a thing or two here and there that I wanted to mention. And I feel quite brainless for not realizing this, but did you know Flash Harry is Barnaby Weir, the lead singer of the Black Seeds? I doubt any of you know that or who all those names are, except for Alatar. Once again - *hugs to Alatar* You're just so amazing  X-D  LOL

A little bit of vacation time is coming up. I wonder if I'll ever get to work on that demo CD that I've been trying to find time to work on for about a year, now? Probably not... I hate apartments. I can't be too loud, and I never have time alone to do it. Work is good. I want more overtime. I love that money... There's nothing more I can think of for the time being, and at least when I'm working, it keeps my mind busy so I'm usually too busy to think of my faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment