Wednesday, April 30, 2003

The Customer is Always a BITCH!

DIE filthy-mammoth-skank-ass-bitch, DIE!!!

*......ahem......*

And now, for the explanation...

I'm plagued by one of those 'constant complainers'. You know the type, right? Those kind of people who aren't happy unless they're unhappy and always have to have something to complain about just so they can feel better about themselves?

Well some of you know that I'm a lunch lady at a car factory. They people here make car parts, and I feed the people. I also fill the vending machines, I ring them up, and I do this all on my own. I put food out for first break, lunch, and last break.

Well many months ago, I was putting out sliders (mini burgers) for the first break (and other food too, but this was the food in question), and I was supposed to leave them out so the rest of them would sell for lunch break, and that way, if anyone had come in late for their first break, they would still have some food to eat.

But there was a woman at my work who said that the buns of the burgers would be too hard by the time lunch break came around, so she told my bosses, and because of that, I had to quit sitting out any food at all for first break (which cost us a lot since no one was allowed to buy anything during that time.) Instead, people would just have to get something from the vending machines if they were hungry.

Well, I made a deal with my boss recently. I said to her "How about - I make food for the first break, but I'll throw whatever is left away before I put out the fresh food for lunch break." She said 'deal', and for a while it was going good. And do you know WHY it was going good? Because that complainer had gotten lad off due to slow business, so she wasn't there to complain about any of the food any more.

But now she's back, and guess what? Today they said they got a complaint from the same bitch, telling me that she thinks the same food is passed over, just because the hot box that I stick all the food in looks full. You know WHY It looks full? Because I put out fresh food! Like I told them, I just try to put one of everything so the people have a selection of food to pick from. But it's clearly not as full as it gets on lunch break. You think she would notice the difference, but I guess she thinks it's the old food plus whatever I add to it?

When I found out that it was the same woman making these complaints, I said "I swear, this woman must be out to get me" and then my boss told me that for a while, it was a complaint every day, but this is the first one she made in a while. First off, she should get her facts straight before making useless complaints that have no meaning, because I'm in the right. Secondly, I never got any complaints while she was laid off. And third, if she doesn't shut her shitty mouth, I may have to stuff my fist in it!

*sigh* The things I go through with these factory workers... *shakes head wearily* They strut around like they own the place. They don't work any harder than I do. In fact, I'm probably having to deal with more stress than they do just because of how picky they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment