Tuesday, May 6, 2003

Shingles Update

YAY! I got owls! lol  I FINALLY got to check the mail and got letters from my Harry Potter friends! I love this whole pen-pal kind of thing we've all got going on here. VH is amazing, how it ties us all together like that. Today, I got letters from Kame-chan and the Odd-meister! I shall make replies as soon as I can.

An update: As for my arm, it's now a bunch of scabs and well on it's way to healing. HOWEVER... I got something on my leg now, and finally got these 'reaction bumps' on my fingers that he said I should have had by the time I came into see him. These came after I ran out of the medication... I think I may have to go back and get more. I've been feeling like crap... achy bones, little headaches every so often, and I feel a sore throat coming on. *groan* I must be getting old waaaaaay before my time. Let's just blame it on side effects of the medication....

No comments:

Post a Comment