Sunday, May 18, 2003

Computer Geek Humor

Some good geek t-shirt slogans

(My favorite one) Windows: Just another pane in the glass.

2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.

Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.

The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.

C:\> Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.

Southern DOS: Y'all reckon? (Yep/Nope)

E Pluribus Modem

Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny

Does fuzzy logic tickle?

Who's General Failure & why's he reading my disk?

Help! I'm modeming... and I can't hang up!!!

Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.

Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...

Go ahead, make my data!

And now, I shall go downstairs and watch Spice World, because I hear Alan Cumming is supposed to play a part in it, and I'm totally obsessed with him right now :-D

current mood:  chipper

No comments:

Post a Comment