Friday, May 16, 2003

Alan Cumming Is My New Obsession (Ooh, that sounds dirty!)


"And now presenting the Cabaret Girls! Rosie! Rosie is so called because of the color of her cheeks! Lulu! Oh, you like Lulu? Well too bad, so does Rosie!"


"Bobby! Victor! Or is it Victor! And Bobby! You know there's really only one way to tell the difference...I'll show you later!"

HA! I think I have a new interest. *feels the love* All because of RP again, of course. That's how I got obsessed with Figwit/Bret McKenzie. This time, it's Alan Cumming. Some of you new X2 fans will know him as Nightcrawler in the new X-Men movie. Come to find out, Alan is ALSO a Broadway star! He's played Emcee on Cabaret (which I can't stop listening to. Money is one of my most favorite songs from it so far).


He also played the part of Rooster on Annie.


I'm not sure what else he did so far, besides singing on Saturday Night Live, and as Floop on Spy Kids.


I love his voice. And his Scottish accent. *dreamy-eyes* And when he wears his kilt and eye liner... mmmm...


But now I'm wrapped up in Money and Wilkommen, so I'll post what I have and talk more later. Can't... concentrate... must... drool!  X-D

current mood:  enthralled

No comments:

Post a Comment